The Dakota Difference
Quality, Trustworthy Builders from the Inside Out!
quality of a Dakota Development home extends far beyond what the eye can
see. It's not all about just having a pretty home, but about having a
pretty, sound, safe, and reliable home. Let us tell you about the
Standard features in a Dakota Home! Price includes:
- Many of our models have Tray Ceilings. Standard
- No popcorn ceiling texture! All ceilings are orange peel.
- Bullnose corners, wrapped bullnose windows with wood window ledges.
- Walls are painted with Contractor's Satin Paint for easy touchups. Can be washed, sprayed, rolled and brushed.
- More square footage for the money.
- Windows are Silverline Windows which is an Anderson Windows Company.
- Large functional bedrooms, family rooms, and foyers.
- All bathrooms are insulated for soundproofing!
- Linen cabinets in the bathrooms.
- Backers behind all towel bars and railings for sturdiness.
- Waterline to the fridge. Standard.
- Quality carpet and pad.
- Recessed dryer vents.
- Solid ridged ductwork air supply lines.
- Floor trusses are 18" deep and spaced 19" apart whereas some competitors space 24".
- All rim joists are foam insulated to provide a tighter seal as opposed to fiberglass insulation.
- Drain tile is installed inside and outside of footings.
- Waterproofed foundation walls, automatic and manual gate valves to prevent city sewer backup. Standard.
- Bi-level and Tri-level basements completely finished including laundry and utility rooms. Standard.
- Granite address stone. Standard.
- Continuous soffit venting.
- Continuous Ridge Vent Roof System.
- Insulated garage doors.
- If Dakota installs your deck (optional), it's always cedar.
Many other builders will upcharge for the majority of these items. Dakota doesn't.
Adams Development offers Commercial and Residential Construction
Adams Development Company began in 1985 with the development and
building of the flying J Truck Stop and Flying J Hotel in Fargo, North
Dakota. Currently, Adams Development is one of the largest developers in
the region, having built over 700 homes and several commercial
buildings in the Fargo/Moorhead area.
Over the years, this proactive company has provided their expertise
in constructing the Goodyear Schumacher Building, Rusco Windows, Park
AVenue Apartments, Dakota Park Apartments, West Park Office Building,
Holiday Inn Express in Fargo and Wahpeton, 45th Market Place Shopping
Center and the major renovation on the Radisson Inn Hotel.
When it comes to building new homes, apartments, commercial office
buildings or a shopping center, Adams Development provides the expertise
to get the job done right. If you are interested in leasing office
space or retail space, Adams Development offers very competitive rates.
Adams Development Company has vacant commercial land available. We
can build that special project for you, lease the land or offer it for